18/01/2018 - Rebecca Kim
Lack of compassion makes IAD decision unreasonable
Canadian Immigration Blog
Q: Once I am approved as a sponsor, can my parents still be refused?
Yes, your parents can still be refused on different grounds, including:
- one or both of your parents are inadmissible on health grounds – meaning their health will impose a high price on the Canadian health care system;
- one or both of your parents have a criminal record that makes them inadmissible;
- the relationship between you and the sponsored persons is not genuine;
- you did not provide all the required documentation in time;
- you do not meet the financial requirements when they are ready to be approved.