23/08/2017 - Daniela Arevalo
Mario D. Bellissimo named Immigration “Lawyer of the Year” by The Best Lawyers in Canada!
Canadian Immigration Blog
Skilled Trade Stream
We have learnt that rather than create a different points grid for skilled trades under the Federal Skilled Worker program, CIC has decided to create a seperate program altogether.
Some anticipated features of the program:
- Function on a pass/fail criteria
- To include AEO or provincial certification.
- Mandatory language threshold
- 2 years of work experience as a qualified tradesperson.
- Combination work/education experience as per NOC description
The program is anticipated to launch at the end of the year.
Stay tuned for more details as they become available!