17/01/2018 - Michelle Atkinson
This Week’s Success Story: Parental Sponsorship Application Approved Despite Medical Inadmissibility Finding
Canadian Immigration Blog
Plan your March Break right!
March notes the beginning of spring, and the month when students in Canada have their Spring Break! Students have either one or two weeks of holidays from school to enjoy the beginning of a new season. Although March break dates vary between continents and school districts, it is widely known that March Break is one of the most popular travel times of the year. As March Break is not a national holiday, not everyone has the luxury of this mini vacation. However, fret not as there are still many March Break themed events you can check out during the week! Here are just a few events taking place in Toronto:
- Nothing represents Canada better than hockey and at the Hockey Hall of Fame you can try your hand at some good old hockey fun as you simultaneously learn about the history of hockey. Located at 30 Yonge Street, operating hours are 9:30 AM to 6:00 PM, from March 7, 2014 till March 16, 2014. For more information, click here.
- For a very family friendly March Break, visit some polar bear cubs and pandas at the Toronto Zoo. March Break admission hours are 9:30am to 6:00pm daily, from March 8, 2014 till March 16, 2014. For more information, click here.
- If you’re passion falls within the history spectrum, then experience your March Break at the Royal Ontario Museum with activities varying from walking on the moon to learning how to write your name in Egyptian hieroglyphics. Located at 100 Queen’s Park, the operating hours are 10:00 am to 8:30pm, from March 8 till March 16 2014. For more information, click here.
- For more educational purposes, visit the interactive March Break program at Ontario’s Legislative Building. Located at Ontario Legislative Building, Queen’s Park, operating hours are 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, from March 10, 2014 till March 14, 2014. For more information, click here.
- Lastly, for the true Torontonian experience, visit the CN Tower during your March Break. Compiled with activities ranging from engineering fun (designing your own tower of power) to a family friendly scavenger hunt in the city’s tallest tower. Located at 301 Front Street West, the operating hours run from 9:00am to 10:00pm, from March 10, 2014 to March 14, 2014. If you’re feeling particularly adventurous, make sure to also check out the Edgewalk on the CN Tower, available from March 8, 2014 to March 16, 2014. For more information, click here.
Bellissimo Law Group would like to wish you a very happy and fun filled March Break!