13/12/2017 - Michelle Atkinson
Want to give back this holiday season? Here is a list of volunteer opportunities in Toronto that you must take advantage of!
Canadian Immigration Blog
Welcoming the Holiday Season!
Along with the commencement of December comes the preparation for the holidays which, for some, last until the beginning of February! The holiday season does not solely focus on one celebration but rather a variety of different religious and cultural ones!
Here are a few of the upcoming holidays, but certainly not limited to, that will be celebrated around the world in the coming months:
- Saint Nicholas Day (December 6th)
- Rohatsu (December 8th)
- Hanukkah (December 6th to December 14th)
- Mawlid al-Nabi (December 11th to December 12th)
- Christmas Eve (December 24th) and Christmas Day (December 25th)
- Kwanzaa (December 26th to January 1st)
- New Years Eve (December 31st) and New Years Day (January 1st)
- Chinese New Year (February 8th)
From the Bellissimo Law Group team, happy holidays!