24/03/2017 - Marisa Mastrogiovanni
Canada Ranked 7th Happiest Country in the World!
Canadian Immigration Blog
Welcome to the 6!
Did you know that in Toronto, on St. Patrick’s Street, you will find a house that has been sawed in half, literally!
There are many interesting and unique facts that many people do not know about Toronto, below you will find a few more tidbits about this wonderful city!
- Toronto is the 5th largest city in North America!
- Yonge Street, the longest street in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records, is located in Toronto!
- Also in the Guinness Book of World Records, PATH (Toronto’s Underground Pedestrian Walkway), is the largest underground shopping complex!
- The Toronto Zoo is the largest in Canada!
- Toronto is home to three globally-known universities: University of Toronto, Ryerson University, and York University!
- Toronto has over 1600 named parks!
- In Toronto, you will find over 8,000 different restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines!
What is your favourite interesting fact about Toronto? (Does not have to be mentioned above.) Tweet us @bellissimolaw!