13/12/2017 - Michelle Atkinson
Want to give back this holiday season? Here is a list of volunteer opportunities in Toronto that you must take advantage of!
Canadian Immigration Blog
Welcome to the 6!
Did you know that in Toronto, on St. Patrick’s Street, you will find a house that has been sawed in half, literally!
There are many interesting and unique facts that many people do not know about Toronto, below you will find a few more tidbits about this wonderful city!
- Toronto is the 5th largest city in North America!
- Yonge Street, the longest street in the world according to the Guinness Book of World Records, is located in Toronto!
- Also in the Guinness Book of World Records, PATH (Toronto’s Underground Pedestrian Walkway), is the largest underground shopping complex!
- The Toronto Zoo is the largest in Canada!
- Toronto is home to three globally-known universities: University of Toronto, Ryerson University, and York University!
- Toronto has over 1600 named parks!
- In Toronto, you will find over 8,000 different restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines!
What is your favourite interesting fact about Toronto? (Does not have to be mentioned above.) Tweet us @bellissimolaw!