Federal Court Applications & Appeals
Q. What is the Application Record?
An application record consists of the following:
- a table of contents;
- a copy of the Notice of Application;
- copies of the affidavit or affidavits;
- a copy of the decision of the visa officer;
- copies of the contents of the file of the visa officer which include all documentation that was before the visa officer when the decision was made;
- a memorandum of legal points to be argued and a list of legal cases or authorities that are being relied upon.
To learn more about the Federal Court Procedure click here.