20 Eglinton Ave. West, Toronto ON | Mon-Fri 9:00 - 6:00

Work and Study Permits

Q: Who requires a study permit? 

A: Study Permits are required for foreign nationals who wish to study at a Canadian educational institution.

For eligibility to study in Canada, you must have received an acceptance by an educational institution or school (including college or university) in Canada. You are responsible for your own expenses and educational fees. You must have proof that shows you are able to pay for your: tuition expenses, living expenses, and transportation expenses.

Highest Professional Recognition / Featured In