February 27, 2012
Changes to Quebec’s Temporary Foreign Worker Program
– The IT category is no longer available as of February 24th,
– A new list of 44 occupations has been released, to take effect the same date,
– For the listed occupations, a single application to the Ministry of Immigration & Cultural Communities (MICC) is required. No need for separate LMO application to Service Canada,
– No proof of recruitment efforts required for listed occupations,
– Expedited CAQ/LMO processing for listed occupations.