February 2, 2018
Feeling the winter blues? Try a Scandinavian spa!
Winter seems to be dragging on forever. It’s cold out, there is ice and snow on the ground and you wish you could be on vacation enjoying the warmth. A cheaper alternative to booking a vacation is to treat yourself to a spa day where you can enjoy hot soaks, cold dips and saunas! Check out this list of spas in or outside Toronto where you can enjoy a spa day for $60 or under!
1. Scandinave Spa Blue Mountain: For $60 you can access all of their outdoor baths, steam rooms and saunas. An incredibly relaxing getaway where you can experience ultimate serenity.
2. Elmwood Spa: You can find this spa downtown Toronto! On weekday evenings you can get access to their hot tubs, pool, steam room and lounge area for just $30!
3. Sweetgrass Spa: Located in Toronto’s east end, you can enjoy pool, sauna, jacuzzi and bar for just $50 dollars!
4. Nordik Spa-Nature: A far drive from Toronto, but for those in Ottawa, this spa is just a 25-minute drive. Located in Chelsea, Quebec, you can find an outdoor spa with steam rooms, saunas and so much more for only $60!
5. Lakeside Spa at Oakwood Resort: This spa is located in Grand Bend, which is a great way to escape Toronto for the day. With the purchase of any of their amazing treatments from anti-stress massages to facials, you get access to their relaxing water facilities for $50!
To read more, click here.