August 26, 2013
Hiring a Senior Accounting and Administration Coordinator
Bellissimo Law Group, a full-service immigration law firm, is looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Senior Accounting and Administration Coordinator to join our team. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
The ideal candidate must have previous work experience in a law firm (or other professional services firm). Superior attention to detail, exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, and administration and management skills are required. The qualified applicant must also demonstrate strong initiative and the ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate will have completed post secondary education in the area of accounting or finance. Proficiency in MS Applications with advanced knowledge of PC Law, Simply Accounting and Excel is required. We are seeking a positive and dedicated individual looking to enhance his/her learning in a vibrant team environment.
The qualified individual will be responsible for overseeing accounting, financial analysis, bookkeeping, and administrative tasks. Applicable tasks include:
- Maintaining general ledgers;
- Data entry and posting journal entries;
- Bank reconciliation;
- Liaising with other department heads;
- Assisting with strategic directions for the firm;
- Examining accounting records and preparing financial statements and reports;
- Calculating and preparing cheques for payroll;
- Preparing tax returns and government remittances;
- Examining and analyzing journal and ledger entries, bank statements, expenditures, tax returns and other accounting and financial records;
- Analyzing financial statements and reports and providing financial, business, and tax advice;
- Developing and maintain cost finding, reporting and internal control procedures;
- Preparing statistical, financial, and accounting reports;
- Interacting with clients to develop clients agreements;
- Communicating with clients and drafting financial agreements;
- Client tracking;
- Maintaining various tracking systems using Excel and other software;
- Organizing meetings/events and coordinating calendars;
- Supervising delivery of mail;
- Providing direct administrative support to management; and,
- General administrative support where required.
Candidates who possess the requisite skills and characteristics are required to e-mail their resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org