fbpx
Specialists in Immigration Litigation & Inadmissability
20 Eglinton Ave. West, Toronto ON
Mon-Fri 9:00 - 6:00
Call 416-787-6505 Toll Free 1-877-787-8850

October 29, 2013

Immigration to Drive Economic Growth in 2014

Posted by admin - Bellissimo Law Group PC

Posted by: Mario D. Bellissimo

Citizenship and Immigration Minister Chris Alexander is planning for economic growth for 2014.  The country plans to welcome between 240,000 and 265,000 new permanent residents next year with a focus on the Canadian Experience Class and the Provincial Nominee Program.  The government plans to increase economic immigration to 63 percent, leaving 37 percent for immigrants applying under family class, refugee and humanitarian programs.  They will continue striving to diminish backlogs and wait times, reunite families and help those who seek refuge in our great country.

Click here to find out more about the best way for you to immigrate to Canada.