November 17, 2015
Join Our Team: Junior Accounting and Administration Coordinator!
Do you have a way with numbers? Are you looking to start your accounting career? Then this position is for you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Junior Accounting and Administration Coordinator to join our team. It is a wonderful opportunity to start a career in an exciting and fast-paced environment.
The qualified individual must demonstrate sound proficiency in the English language (both written and oral) and will be responsible for overseeing accounting, bookkeeping, as well as assisting with client relations and administrative functions. Applicable tasks include:
– Maintaining general ledgers and financial statements;
– Posting journal entries;
– Preparing trial balance of books and reconciling accounts;
– Calculating and preparing cheques for payroll;
– Preparing tax returns and government remittances;
– Completing financial metrics and related data entry;
– Preparing statistical, financial, and accounting reports;
– Interacting with clients and preparing client retainers;
– Maintaining various tracking systems;
– Organizing meetings/events and coordinating calendars;
– Supervising delivery of mail;
– Providing direct administrative support to management; and,
– General administrative support where required.
We are seeking a positive and dedicated individual looking to start their careers and expand their learning in a vibrant team environment. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
– Post secondary education in the area of Accounting or Finance;
– Proficiency in MS Applications with knowledge of PC Law and Simply Accounting;
– Superior attention to detail, organization and administration;
– Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
– Strong work ethic, initiative, and accountability;
– The ability to multi-task and work efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic environment;
– A collaborative and flexible approach; and,
– A friendly, professional and polished demeanour.
An interest or prior experience in law/immigration law is also an asset. All interested candidates are asked to apply to email@example.com. Applications received after 23 November 2015 will not be considered. While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.