February 27, 2018
Places to visit this March in Toronto!
With spring right around the corner, we are seeing snow melting and temperatures rising! Why not get some fresh air and explore what Toronto has to offer during spring time! See below for a complied list of favourites:
1. Art Installations on The Beaches Boardwalk – This event will be taking place until April 1st so go view these while you can!
2. Allan Gardens Conservatory – Located downtown Toronto, this amazing greenhouse is open all year round. If you visit from February 26th to April 29th, you can witness the flowers starting to bloom!
3. Winter Art Installations at Ontario Place – This activity is packed in with skating, art exhibits and more. Make sure to go soon because it wraps up March 18th!
4. TO Light Fest in the Distillery District – If you haven’t already visited the light show, you should hurry up because this stunning display of lights will be ending on March 4th!
5. Head down to the Sugar Shack TO on Sugar Beach – On March 10th and 11th, enjoy some maple taffy, ice activities, a winter marketplace, a bar, a warming station, and live entertainment!
6. Head out to the Toronto Islands – The islands are open all year round and are a lot less crowded during the fall, winter and spring months. Go explore the islands without the crowds!
For more ideas, click here.