March 3, 2015
Planning Your March Break!
March Break, which is also known as Spring Break, is almost here. It is a time which elementary school and secondary school students look forward to. March Break dates normally vary depending on the school district and and can last for one week, or even two for some! There are many March Break themed events happening throughout Ontario this year.
Here are a few activities that can be enjoyed this March Break:
- Learn about the history and participate in fun events pertaining to Canada’s national sport, hockey. Visit the Hockey Hall of Fame, suitable for children and adults of all ages. For more information, click here.
- Immerse yourself in an underwater adventure and see thousands of different aquatic animals at the Ripley’s Aquarium. For more information, click here.
- Embrace winter and enjoy the great outdoors by visiting Blue Mountain. There are many different winter activities that children and adults of all ages can participate in; such as skiing, snowboarding, and tubing. For more information, click here.
- Also embrace the outdoors with a skate at Nathan Phillips Square. For more information, click here.
- Embark on an adventure through the Toronto Zoo and engage in different animal adventures taking places throughout the March Break. For more information, click here.
Bellissimo Law Group would like to wish you a happy and fun filled March Break!