March 24, 2009
TOP 10 Tales Your Clients Will Tell You They Heard From the Infamous “I KNOW A PERSON”
Here is my top ten = somewhat whimsical but all true examples:
10. I know a person who received their landing in three weeks.
9. I know a person who told me that if this application costs more than $300.00 than it is too expensive and you should give me a discount.
8. I know a person who was not gay and had three criminal convictions and was found to be a refugee for being gay without a hearing.
7. I know this person that said the best thing to do is claim refugee status and it doesn’t matter that I am being deported in three days.
6. I know this person that said the best thing to do is file an H&C; application and it doesn’t matter that I am being deported in three days.
5. I know this person that used to work for Immigration and they said they checked my files and they say you are not doing a good job.
4. I know this person that said I don’t have to wait to get my landed to become a citizen. He has gotten citizenship for a lot of my friends.
3. I know this person that said it only costs $5000.00 to get married and my papers instead of hiring you.
2. I know this person whose helping me with the money to pay you and he said he already sent the check.
AND THE NUMBER ONE TALE . . .
1. No the person said the whole case would be a lot less. Who? Your assistant!